Sunday, April 17, 2011

there are many unread messages

silent for a long time, got up and drank a cup of tea, which was then spit out.
late at night, everything is quiet, I opened the phone, there are many unread messages are sent into the quiet and elegant, and asked me what a terrible place to live in in the end? There is an MMS, is a school girl hair, she stood in her house wearing a wedding dress,mbt sandals sale red face and a smile the groom, it is estimated drinking , today is the day of her marriage a long time to know she was pregnant she called to tell me the date of marriage, has also repeatedly asked me to go back, or even forgotten, to call the past, think about the wedding night they played or not, I'm sorry disturbed middle of the night's dream, just made aa message.
all asleep, you can hear faint snoring next door came the fine. I can not see
inner thoughts to others, pretending to free and easy, not do not care, but some things can not be too seriously, especially feelings, you re-enter, and then carefully, and finally who do not know who is hurt?
such a night, which is how he had, as usual, watching television, sleeping, or may date other women, will hold her, MBT Tenga Mid, kiss her, maybe take her home, then go to bed, just maybe, the heart Or that somehow acid.
candidates today going to a company, starting a little late to watch the Sun is estimated that more than nine, MBT Tunisha, I had my hair tie, and a very simple without losing the lady's dress, pink coat , blue jeans, a little Weila kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment