Sunday, April 24, 2011

I will never like the past that

What you say? Porch adjacent a face of unbelievable big emperor female is broke head: impossible of your forehead every day in your wound is being looked at a coma how can anybody can replace.



Cannot fully saying I'm not cold invite months at least this body was indeed her just now belongs to me.



I don't understand what you are saying?



Is this body master has changed soul, changed thinking has not the cold invite months I is another world was me

Is a wisp of wights ready to reincarnated but don't know what the reason my soul to enter the body inside instead of cold invited months. You don't understand my specific also not clear maybe one day I might be the body and leave again at least not now so I need someone can help me my those other ruler each looks weak useless so I decided that that person is you.



Porch adjacent some indefinitely staring at cold invite months just disgusting and alert the lack of some more is doubt you want me to help you? How do I help you? What makes you that I'll help you. And you again how let I don't doubt this is your conspiracy! You want to use this excuse deceive me let me continue to help you debacle!



Debacle! Incredibly even this word were employed to the porch adjacent really hate the big emperor before female!



You are big in the identity of the emperor in your female ruler now situation you need me to protect you and I will never like the past that big emperor female that nothing abuse you. And I also need your help I need a trustworthy people stay with me over time as long as you have the ability to leave I will let you go. And I'm also a day sooner or later will leave here palace this place doesn't suit me.



Are you serious? Porch adjacent suspicious staring cold invite months.

No comments:

Post a Comment