Sunday, April 17, 2011

He held hands standing, you finally came

I understand, I'm looking for, here.
then deep again in the Peach Grove house. Pink butterfly valve like the sky, I looked at the front,MBT Tariki, back of the vicissitudes of the River Master, Jiang Li. He held hands standing, you finally came, I waited for you for a long time.
peach followed Yi Chan, leisurely wandering.
he turned, is tears. Seems inextricably entangled between words. Faced with such a man, I'm filled with emotion. Do not know what to say. Silent for a long time, he finally spoke, Qiong Er, you said you love peach, so I planted a peach tree courtyard.
Qionger? I thought to try to speculate. I'm not Joan aunt, because my name is where and when.mbt sandals sale I was Aunt Joan, because I long and her face. But which one should I tell him, that he will not burn the eyes out?
Maybe, I'll aim is to fulfill Qingcheng to him.
So I nodded slowly and said, I was Joan of snow, I love peach.
seven days, I still dressed in red than sunset wedding dress. Across the hot brazier, into the River House. Swaying in the Candle become Ms. Jiang .
this news, three days before the irritating Qingcheng lot of criticisms.MBT Sirima, No one can think that this alone a lifetime, Jiang Li, will be married to Qingcheng a strange woman, but dozens of day.
Some people say I'm Hu Mei, married Jiang classic is for the sake of wealth and status; also say that I, thousands of such million classic Jiang confidante, etc. ... ... worse, for better or I have been deep infatuation Jiang Li Deep fetter. Because I could not bear to see him under the Widows and Orphans of the peach stand quietly cry. I wore soft hi

No comments:

Post a Comment