Sunday, April 17, 2011

said that sexual harassment against him

Cheng-yao said that company, in the east, the car will take about a half hour. May be because on Sunday, were particularly large, smoking, eating snacks, and a woman in their thirties, said that touched his head, shouting in the compartment, mbt hommes,MBT Tupu, said that sexual harassment against him, has to call He gave him her husband, crying, on the train when I looked at the shaved head short and thick hand on her ass pinched, such a society, then what is sexual harassment charges Buzhi Yu, head a little innocent. Sitting next to me there is a man, obesity, accounting for half of my position, my hands do not know the place where the bottom half is still only a small position, the brakes have to seize the car in front of a chair, that chair nylon cloth were I caught a hole, which took out a yellow sponge is a large, his body is also an issue of the smell of bread smell of urine, estimated a few days did not wash the clothes, all black and white collar, cuffs also reddish shine, severe dizziness, I spit out two consecutive times, all the water threw up bile.
the car, I squatted street retching, wiping his mouth took the paper, and then made a chewing gum. Busy street, mbt sandals sale people coming and going, feel a bit lonely in this city.
half an hour later, I played an appointment into a quiet and elegant phone, the way to dinner.
mirror. off to the front but also sort of a small, ass up, Alice is not enough, eyes not big enough , MBT Vizuri GTX, in the middle and lower reaches it. had to that point you pretty, and what you did point out the technology, rookie.
someone, anyone, come in, I immediately shocked, that he, surrounded by girls , waited on tender pulled him. He saw me.

No comments:

Post a Comment