Sunday, April 17, 2011

I stood Ling Feng most dangerous cliff edge

I hung two lines of tears, hold back stem pharynx gradually. Suddenly hit the back of a cold body, I turned away, is mother. So I pleaded incredible, he said, is that true?
Mother looked at me cold, high above the Buddha was shocked. He said that the true, the snow is your mother Joan, Jiang Li is your father. I let you go Qingcheng, is to continue my hatred of Joan of snow, fell in love with the person who told Jiang Li, No, it's me!
Suddenly, I stood Ling Feng most dangerous cliff edge .Tory burch shoes sale The surrounding landscape as ten years ago that day, dark clouds hide the thunder and lightning. Only when people are dying of snow Joan.
silver snow stare at me, her face grim, said mulberry raw with snow, since you, like Joan, you also die, like Joan with the snow.
increased than snow, I looked at the Qin Xu covered with a painful face, to tell him, when I first met in Qingcheng fell in love with you, there are those in full bloom on the peach paper. I married Jiang master is the happiness of a lifetime wish to bring their own betting, bet you will not save me.
However, the snow ever since I came out of Joan's body,
Tory Burch Flats Sale, it is destined not happy. Everything will be snow in the palm of silver, came to an end. On top of her abyss, Xianzhi a bomb, I would like the Millennium Ling Fenghao remote snow, rain and falling, no tears.
Qin Xu, save me ... ...
This is, I'm dying, lying on the bloody crushing of the last issue of moaning sound.Tory Burch Flip Flops Sale, Ice cold, flowers silent. Then I closed the eyes will not close before the call heard from afar, is gradually close.
He said Joan of snow already in panic, my life can be protected on the left, you Kuwata it.

No comments:

Post a Comment