Monday, October 22, 2012

was found to have such a man



I'm not a good person, but I will not be regarded as a bad person. I am hurt people, I am fragile, do not like the thought of so strong. Means that a lot of love for me, I also said before love is just child's play, it does not matter. Life experience I encountered feelings too, had a lot of feeling any kind of feeling is a pleasure, life is like drama, drama is like life, said the veteran of this sentence should also feel the hardships of life and magic . Really life is not easily say it, only the feelings of the people would appreciate the fake and real life, sometimes not imitation of a person walking down the street looking at each face and vehicles that tall buildings you will feel these things are so false, like childhood toys. I'm just a passer in the world, perhaps after 50 years I do not belonging here, this is a colorful world, everyone plays a very important role, God has given us written pull screenplay, a colorful, mixed, emotionally rich screenplay. Life is so wonderful life called life. I used to play in this world, a butcher, but now I do not want to present it, I play to be changed to pull. God wrote the screenplay raised doubts, why do I want to live in the world of that bloody ugg outlet, I can not live like others do in a colorful world, God agrees with me rewrite my script, allow me to change my own screenplay, that I must be changing for the better. I do not want to survive in the world of that bloody, in my life I want to live peacefully. Whenever I have to go under the neon lights of the night, only to discover how lonely he is, whenever their remembered past memories will be lonely and helpless in this world do not have anything that belongs to your own, looking at the clothes That just represents a rich and poor, and watch their life to know I get her whenever I will one day lose her, Take your side casual thing to say, you can say that you own, but all you borrowed, but by him no time limit. The one you really love, that says you can accompany him for a lifetime. Life the simple words, but his pull how much love how much love, how much to pay and care, when you get love, you have to think that one day you will lose, when you want to understand that you will all look so dull pull, but you have already become very plain pull, no pull morale did not pull pursuit just want everything, do not want those fame achievements, but you will be very happy, very relaxed. I chose to pull plain, on behalf of I will be very happy, very plain and happiness, and not those annoyances lingered in my mind, everything is flat, perhaps you have a little bit of passion in the flat, and that is you you love a little bit of passion, only a little. If the failure of your life or more dull, more social circle to go. Society, not everyone can understand, wait until you read this your life when you have to close your eyes that will always keep my eyes open pull. Such is life without those long-winded life in your heart, in your side, you can tentacle disease, life is just a blink of an eye, they look you in the eyes that emit light when you have what The kind of choice. This irrevocable choice to make you happy or sad spent in this life, in life it is necessary to choose their own seat, my seat is flat, do what achievements and Scarlet, to spend your life in a calm and loved ones . The life of the remote control and select it in your hands, but you can only tap. To the point that when think about it, is dull or Scarlet. I found I was too talented friends, with less than a kung fu actually sentiment a life and I have my own snicker ah! When I triumphantly came BEYONY the Lengyu Ye Who I am so happy when put this song ah? too did the level you have to give me how to put a festive points, ah! carefully one seems to be in my bed when I stabilize my excited heart no stack was coming, when I opened accompany me for many years, when the sound of my phone is really good ah separated is also so loud, and so when I look at the caller ID, guinea pigs (in fact, he is not fat, just the loss of his nickname) calling, and quickly pick it! Otherwise, I'm going to be his Masi! matter in my expression of pain, I pressed the answer key in handset I hear you, the guinea pig is so butcher cries dead monster you die! said to go running today UGG Broome Outlet, hit three times the phone you do not then, find a pack it right! Fuck! called me nickname patronize Looking back on my life! give Wangla a smile and quickly lose any sister! breakfast ah! want a short while I eat breakfast? pulled no need to do not give me, and quickly bring me down my cell door in my house waiting for you, I want to you want to come, I really you who did not know the monster you dare, my Korean relay UGG Plumdale, Korean Hunks thanks to this face alive! You see I dare! down the stairs, I see you how I first. rely insidious ah! actually let me finish, then hang my heart curse you, sooner or later you marry, on my house and rub rice UGG Lo Pro Button Outlet! after say some curry favor with my words, Oh! really a fun life ah! Ai `` `Want to go think, ah, or quickly go! else what should be the abuse you fat pig! forget introduced Dutch pigs are my buddies, my buddies. fact, he is a woman, but I never did when he girls! until the door of the court of his family watched her standing Li Sese tremble! really good poor ah! help mouth sang the song on the winter wind and snow blow my tears under. walked and walked and walked away. gone through Love is sprouting spring grass is a spring and summer. I the tears blow under a spring and summer. feeling a little bad. seems a bit murderous ready to run. better you gloat guy, see I do not put your skin push lightly. rely Today, I discovered the guinea pig to really run soon ah! Finally, I chose to surrender to a breakfast put him to conquer. was found to have such a man is not bad either! QHD Snow!! was not much but still feel the cold!! hands go out into the classes go get ice tea and a hot pancake fruit Fortunately my seat next to a radiator in my memory as if I have not been automatically replaced, Why did we with the old class iron first entered classes saw that Dutch pigs and Kiki (my buddy, but a group of guinea pigs). Shenkan next to a radiator from me ah! I went to look out at the snow next to the number of feel my misery UGG Caspia, no way ah! accounted for by the two people my position, have become accustomed to it, too lazy They care about you! anyway say I victimized. finally ushered it! majesty of our old class, this time I feel old classes are great friends, I really want to go hug the next. in to see her son was still there to enjoy the snow, Ai `` `initiative to say it, or estimates have cold will the old class coming! I'm not to Pasha friends! openly went over to your son whether the so Yin matter? they left together to send me dirty looks. rely on both of you in my position I really want to ask God, there is justice? I pointed to the podium, both men saw the old class, and was willing to move up and the last time before leaving in order to show that I am a gentleman, They back a kick, of course, did not kick it in the old class speaks N +1 where I had fallen asleep. was dreaming when suddenly feeling back cool UGG Kids Boots. already have four hands back me up in my clothes inside it do not want to know that two a bitch! (the past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment