Monday, October 22, 2012

I suddenly woke up I always




Afternoon every day I will be in the computer deserted their own, to see the time from across the fingers, and my heart could not help produce feelings of guilt, I do not have any achievements throughout April and May. I sometimes skipped class UGG Classic Short Boots, only to sleep, I'm waiting for the rainy season in this season of sun glare, I was worried because she could not come, Jinan three years UGG Caroline Boots, 3 years Mountain Division, I began to wonder. In the hot season, I can not find the shadow throughout the summer UGG Tularosa Route Cable Outlet, the Mountain Division in May, half melancholy, half-bright but can not find a whole piece of the sun UGG Bailey I Do Wedding, so in the wooded campus hot air so I lost their desire to speak. Evening dusk, the sky was always black late, but once the black would be particularly fast, so I do not see road of their own existence, friends say this is the summer. Outside is dark lonely in this article from the past and moving story of the entire city enveloped in the gray skies ...... my child curled up in this corner of the city to their own space in the room did not turn on the lights phone is a hit in the flash the numerous edges phone number just quietly watching not also answer the phone across over across the heart phone call over and over again, the shining I still quietly watching ... readily turn over full is the blue album gathering dust in the dust the Album on for a long time the dust as jitter fall down in the dust of the place of the phone flash flashing clear as flashing blur album dim a lot of memory but with forward flip visible ... late at night the night air is extraordinarily lax thoughts so that it can not see the space wanton huge space in addition to your thoughts on the rest of my breathing flow-through insomnia lonely intertwined hearts a lonely feeling wells up if you wait pale of life do not know I can how long the wait time for you to put me here, but want to take me away, across the fingers of the time restless, leaving the taste of my loneliness and solitude. Knowing each phase from sea spend remember that you minutiae of my life fingertips across the keyboard I've started finishing past the beloved fuzzy love in their hearts nearly gone time seems to have forgotten a long time this will clear where children I suddenly woke up I always delude ourselves that they are very busy ... the words sexual habits also say to you while another side has often said busy working this time around to accompany your nightly insomnia presumably you have no feeling not the end because only you know I'm busy then it means I do not have time to accompany you always faint smile, then I do not know your smile means other meaning ..... .... inevitably you leave I always kind doomed I want to wait years and emotional pay my breath, however, left to themselves so inexplicable feel alone and lonely now I always remember do not live those familiar faces coming and going around us see a moon exhaled a different feeling now but I've tried to give up the so-called busy often in their own already familiar with and unfamiliar room countersunk ignores their feelings in the past UGG Kids Bailey Button Outlet. scenarios often freeze in my mind the beautiful picture feeling my heart touching story in this article from the past you left carved on my heart clear the lonely door opened ... the door is closed ... lights on ... lights off ... I was alone in the empty room looking forward to ... miss ... when I feel that a person is so lonely next day the sun as usual, predictable and I can look out the window sun warm throughout the day UGG Earmuffs, I lock himself in the room to open their own phone in addition to last night played countless times missed several days of blank probably not recall what looked out the window to the world as a whole vitality my memory was still Sears (past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment