Saturday, October 27, 2012

to leave the night




I read the novel network novel material, site domain name phone synchronous read to visit the Wap.66721.com the other end of the terrace there door pushed into a long wall on both sides of the aisle the old logs decoration hanging some handmade jewelry, pen and ink landscapes timberland work boots, what's on top of spotlights projected above seem ancient landscape (farm kid the comprehension for Hutchison latest chapter). Aisle end of the study a great deal of study the entire wall facing the door bookcase full cabinet classics ivory lined with people watching the vertigo. The bookcases stood in front of a large class table surface liquid crystal display and the other side of the table I saw a seemingly very high-grade copper frame above hobble around knife. I felt the head as if his head in the door folder to let donkey kicked a little dizzy. The knife strange shapes like exaggerated I am very, very familiar with because I immediately recognized to Akiba knife --- day decision. There is no doubt that this game simulation props I looked up at the Su Jing was the United States, such as lightning severe brain short circuit if all of a sudden my heart sharp but do not understand do not know. wife --- Su Jing United States. I was not mentally retarded can barely even considered a wise man. Hang with me in the brain drive all the memories of autumn leaves with the front of to The the glamorous exquisite Vice Mayor eleven comparison I have to admit that she was Akiba's much higher than the likelihood Erin. If I made a mistake I mistakenly Erin as Akiba but wishful thinking, unshaken will truly paranoid carried out in the end Canada Goose D'Alpago Sale. Why would I turn a blind eye to the obvious doubt? A film in my mind like a flash back to find the following three reasons: a Horizon encounters; performance in front of the B, Akiba deleted No.; c, in the cases of plagiarism Erin reminder for me. These points coincidence in my judgment firmly nailed. Should not a coincidence fully able to explain Do Su Jing beauty is not intentionally guided me let me into this error can not extricate themselves? For example, to leave the night before the network to her as Erin whining to tell her so long, she always noncommittal plagiarism case --- novel so I went to see - there that Horizon is also you intend arrangements are not you nike store? Why do you want me to misunderstand Erin? mouth revealing a hint of naughty smile seemed to think of me that out embarrassing Air Max Skyline Sale. I was talking angrily staring at her and do not know what to say Canada Goose Constable Parka. Su Jing United States, and if do not mind my thoughts the day her decision from the shelf plucked down in his hand looked for a while whispered: In my limited vocabulary used to describe the front of the vice mayor can only come up with two words --- peerless beauty. I even think the word born is tailor-made for her. But at the moment I have no further generate more charming idea because she reminds me to The Lin Manqin think a pink trap expect another two idioms: brilliant if the peaches and plums poison if Vipers. Su Jing US looked up a little surprised to see me (the planes cents tomb) Canada Goose D'Alpago. so in love with her, she helped me the tube I even death and she will be with me. down I chose the explosion. I snatched Su Jing hands of knife thrown into the opposite wall bang and bang as if something also smashed. Not quite, I had to then criticize. Cowardice absolutely will not do nothing about them because I am very, very disappointed very angry --- she insult my Akiba that my heart is the most noble and the most perfect dream Heroes will never flinched definitely not abandon me while escape. it? you want to help who? will know that you can let Akiba become a secret forever without any consequences, but you let me hurt Linzi --- She is not Akiba Apparently she does not want to see my pain I despair she sacrificed her. At the moment I feel the genuineness Sorry a person owed feel sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment