Monday, October 22, 2012

I will never forget




Today, perhaps about the evening, I was instigated by the father to go out and buy something, do not want to, but to bite the bullet and accept. Went to the front of the store ugg boots store, suddenly do not want to immediately complete the task home abnormal irritability, mood, and looked at the door of the XX homeland, expect to live there the man, the heart can not help a cold, maybe I'm more willing to believe that there is a wind from my around blowing. Marching pace, I had been there in the first corner, turn left, turn left again, Nadong the retro white Banlou familiar standing in my eyes, very sad, and I did not see her, of course, I do not expect ever to be able to seen. Her downstairs, I stood for a little while, my back against the floor, go sneer. Next to the rose, still bright red roses blooming, just at the moment I have mood to appreciate. Remember the day the same today as cold as her that as rosy bright red jacket handed in my hand, wearing a short-sleeved T-shirt, I did not feel the cold, just take off the jacket of her and I , wearing a short-sleeved, but she does not know that in her tell me when she was in good health, I already know that she turned out to be the individual weak fragile girl I remember at that moment, I may be the world's warmest moment. The Taifook flower bed next to the back of the monument, have also make the face I can not forget the day she squatted down, back against the monument, whispers declined. My heart was cold. I want to stay in this article from the past and moving story of my heart all the more cold, hands in his pockets, looking down, forward, back is straight, she said UGG Mini Bailey Button Boots, do not like the hunchback boys, but why I not to turn over the problems. But you gave up? Pond water remains, such as jasper bright white pavilion, still quaint, very good style. Wind, leaves micro pendulum, cloud since shake. Pavilion memory traces of us together, right? Blood on the wall has dark red, it was the day you told me, when there is no hope, we completely scrape the right hand you a silent lament! You did not notice it, because I put my hand hidden, for fear that you are worried about, but I am afraid not this wishful thinking. Pavilion, rockery and then move forward, you remember it UGG Broome? I sat with you, you told me a lot of my family repeatedly call urging me to go home, Finally, in order to be with you I choose to shut down. Do not you leave for a moment? You when to climb the highest stone, I was lying on top, looking at the sky, his hands on his chest, meditation, Let the heavens have been together allows us, can you come back ugg classic boots, changed clothes , very nice. You climbed in the position I sat down, touched my arm and said: you cold? That rose red jacket first handed in my hand, you also help me put it around my body. You say that you really care about me, you know then how happy I do? Instant heaven has arrived in my heart, you tell me, this is only concerned about it, I took off my coat and threw you, I hate this feeling! To leave your coat but you refused, they gave me to wear, quibble, I hugged you. For a moment, you suddenly look up at the sky and said: rain it? I think that is not the rain, but I seem to have parents divorced after 10 years did not fall through the tears it. This time, I'm in tears. I want your head down will not let you see, but you have to hold up my head Kids UGG Bailey Bow Boots, slender fingers wiping away his tears for me, in your eyes, I read out a long-awaited tender. Next, maybe the two of us together when I was the happiest time. Those words I will never forget. Finally, when I want the old haunt before leaving, I went to that place our last meeting broke up, I quietly squat memories. That was the last time I embrace you, you broke away, say to you I'm sorry I said Sorry considered love is, you like that person has told you countless Sorry, I knew the facts, but how do not want to accept it. Looking at you, and turned away from the eyes and the back of the cold, my heart is cold. Mouth, thrown a trace of self-mockery of sneer, on the way home, already injured right hand, and the bright red, white walls and on the road was stained with blood, I thought I would be better by. The next week, and I always told you at night ITU. Usual only nine o'clock and sleep under the persistent until half past ten, is and you say a word., Thursday phrase icy: Are you tired of this UGG Ultimate Cuff Boots? Are you hanging. I wonder if you intentionally, but my heart was tingling. The next day, I left the proud character again and when you contact your phrase: you are annoying! I hate you! . Let my heart completely cold, I gave up. I tell you: outrightly! Word. Your number, I have deleted, your phone number, including all your friend's phone, I delete all clear memory I, I'm afraid I can not help to look for you, I do not want my heart again immersed in ice water, leaving only the trembling in pain. I know, you do not come to my space, but also know that you do not see this log, you can know how much I want you to know? The saddest thing in this world is, you do not know how much I love you! (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment