Monday, October 22, 2012

I finally saw her




Me and your story is a true story. I XMH met through a classmate, friends of my classmates and XMH couple, and I often tell my students, so I know XMH, one day my classmates wrote to me on behalf of XMH , I like him UGG Corinth Outlet, and I did not think XMH like me, so we together, together I'm stupid, because I have not been in love, and this is my first love, hey, I can not hold her to write the hand, uh, on the third day we made an appointment six fifty assigned to the school on the top floor to meet when I was late because of the cold weather so do not want to get up so early, XMH very long above me UGG Payton Outlet, when I on to the top floor suddenly do not know what to say to her, and then we chatted casually, my classmates and her girlfriend also, with my classmates and I sing to them to listen. This article from the past and moving story then ready to go to class, so every morning we all meet on the top floor, up and down together to learn, night night, she said: Sometimes you? I say so with a date that night, I finally pull her hand just one finger, as long as we meet she would hold my hand, I feel so happy, the second night I her kiss, then I do not know how to kiss back and forth in her mouth pro, I feel kind of stupid, on such days as fast semester, wait until the end of the period when I told her to go to the top floor to play, because that The last day of this semester, I was holding her very tight UGG Men's Classic Mini, very tight, I was very reluctant to her, because a month to meet her to go home so we can not meet. I miss her day, not fat talk call if there is to talk to the late days of winter vacation UGG Patent Paisley Outlet, life quickly, and thus ushered in the second semester, I reported early name, want to see her early, but let me down these days as if she disappeared, as have not heard from her was in a hurry, the fifth day I finally saw her, when just want to go to the store to buy something, she just upstairs, when I saw she was nervous, rapid heartbeat, why, because I miss her, but she saw me do not say hello to me when she saw me as if look like strangers, I do not know why UGG Coats, but I think a long time did not want to think of the answer, revel. This article from the past touching story the next day we began the previous time, with the upper class, evening appointments, and now she was great, and holding my hand all day crowded places, the night we hand shopping, we with the commitment to never be separated, and went to the old, also promised to get married, think how funny, naive. Problems began to appear, and she often together with other boys, no longer how to talk to me, I listen to the students, said she likes on others, but why do I still believe her, until she told me to break up when I was believe that, hey, the soon together again, but sub-skelter many times, how I wish we can be together, I really, really love her, why she did not understand it. This article from the past touching story I really miss her UGG Ultimate Short Boots. Is love are hard to forget each other? Maybe! Now, I also see the original promise of commitment are naive, was hurt the first time there will be no second. The love she does not have her as long as she flies happiness like. I only hope that you can be happy, sago. Hello, everybody, the first time I write a story written is not very good, do not mind. My name is Xu, 517,309,746 hope to chat with u guys, is born in 1993. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment