Saturday, October 27, 2012

I consider the merits of being unable




I read the novel network novel material, site domain name phone synchronization read to visit Wap.66721.com. Should be said at the plans this conspiracy to Lin Manqin they have fully considered the corresponding legal consequences the (copy overlord latest chapter). That since that time they had to prepare hard-fought a court fight with me so they started to prepare evidence. Because of the fact that my arrival is the day they can not deny I stayed for some time at the publishing house, there are a lot of people see that even if they take away the door post GLog I can find witnesses I have been to their units testimony (in fact, I did not pick up the evidence of the degree of ignorance or fear of legal far they imagine they overestimating me such a complex conspiracy to deal I could waste chopper to kill a chicken overkill is mean. therefore I'm not hard to understand why in the court so vulnerable suffered a crushing defeat to the cleaners.) Linman Qin gave me that job application form I filled out signature together with Lin Manqin visits views enough to prove me this The purpose of the line is out of job candidates instead I said feeder audit. Conversation later stating that they consider the problem fairly comprehensive and even my family background and economic conditions in the scope of their understanding. However I should 1o the 11th day of emergence Lin Manqin impossible to know that I will come for the scheme - which she could not control. So when I mentioned that the publishing of the manuscript, she only had an idea --- right not had an idea should also be set in advance - I followed the prosecution, they need me to arrange a false accusation of motivation. Even if I did not take the initiative to delivery they will choose a time a way to notify me go rogue activities. Lin Manqin always been waiting for my re-emergence of the emergence of time a little earlier than planned, a little while after I appeared in all the circumstances and processes are planned, (who woo Commander chapter). Lin Manqin of Seduction action can be traced back even I sent the manuscript to the day she intends to go in front of me * light exposed at the end actually laying the groundwork for a future episode - she must be very natural and smooth atmosphere I successfully transformed into a see color came into the rogue. Therefore know why Lin Manqin after hit chest event against the reasons I seized and turned over to the police station - in fact on those court witness testimony of view, even if I was hooliganism can not constitute the crime to the detention of a ten days is absolutely not a problem - But let me be punished not her purpose, her purpose is to successfully steal my stuff and I kept in the dark. I finally emerged and in accordance with the plan touched Linman Qin ** successful transformation into a satyr. If this behavior were subjected to interrogation by law enforcement agencies will only alienate the purpose of this trip I asked manuscript published exposed - her plagiarism being accidentally blocked operation I advance transformation process satyr morphology makes this the perfect plan. So she let me. Day they achieved the desired result of this plan: I wronged and a rogue, a satyr identity humiliation away while Lin Manqin smoothly get my falsely accused her motive evidence. The fact that everything in their hands can be described at great pains to before the trial so far. The only accident may idiot status is presented in this process, I even suspect that my performance will make them produce a not elegantly Mingzhuantou of feeling. If this is a battle they truly skilled micro Know thyself underdog low-key battle winning thousands of miles of both the right place at the right strategizing. And me? Liaodi unknown more I do not know who the rush to meet the challenge and play the arrogant military division accompanied on paper. On both sides in terms of the strength of the trend can be said that the outcome of the war is not known. In fact, these episodes I have gradually continued to think. The trial ended I applied for the appeal these days I have been in considering how to fight the appeal lawsuit. And I have seen some of the relevant legal provisions. Ashamed for their own trial performance while I clearly recognize the importance of the evidence in a case. Only the success or failure of a lawsuit about the legal and valid evidence to - bad to me now lack of this can be said the serious shortage lawsuit performance does not really matter lose key reason is that the evidence (beyond time and space Love the latest chapter). The evidence is primarily in the hands of the other two points - the job application form and prove that I insulted Lin Manqin the testimony of witnesses canada goose jacket on sale. The former prove and my the to go the Changchuan City Press purpose the latter to prove that I am falsely accused Lin Manqin motive. These two points of evidence is indeed legitimate and effective this is what I consider the merits of being unable to face Northface Women's GTX. Although the lawsuit should be the next step how to play but I still appeal does not know because I was really being framed can I do not have the evidence to prove this. The past few days I told these evidence pesters want to be able to seek the counter-evidence to support my appeal Canada Goose Trillium. But I now own ideas is futile - personally fill in the forms witnesses saw for himself the evidence of hooliganism can not be overturned an iron-clad fact I could not find any evidence to the contrary evidence. ----- Cloud Fifi until today referred Erin suddenly now the front completely wrong and I made a directional error. Is Erin can not disprove that she can even become a witness in the other two points of evidence. But I do not need to look for what to disprove long as they can prove - the book I wrote air max shoes clearance store. Just to prove that it will be solved. The book I wrote there is a false accusation which motives purpose What are crap dog p - not important job Hao touch ** mentioning Nike Air Max Alpha 2011 Shoes. Even able to push the book that I wrote Lin Manqin plagiarism for this purpose she exists framed my motivation - is sufficient to prove that her so-called evidence is used to layout. Just to prove I'm the real author of the book Truth will be revealed to the world the whole world will quiet down Timberland Womens Boots. Erin can prove it - because she Akiba she is the heroine of the book write my book for her and all the contents are bit by bit between us in the past and even the end of the novel piece of text is in my finally said to her that night. I fool actually ignored the most important witness - Irene, my dear Akiba only she is my savior, only she can also my innocence I want to go to her to let her speak to her as I wash grievances.

No comments:

Post a Comment