Saturday, February 19, 2011

served as President of Shanghai

December 2010 11 is a cheap uggs is good for u famous scientist qian xuesen 99 years of birthday. To commemorate the qian xuesen, Shanghai jiaotong university press launch my long new book qian xuesen, and on December 10th in the Beijing China people's revolutionary military museum held launch. The son of qian xuesen QianYongGang professor in this ceremony speech:
When I saw Mr. YeYongLie spent four years kung fu qian xuesen written book, I feel very excited. Of course, this book is definitely YeYongLie sir written, but I feel as if is my thesis, I wrote the book. Say a sentence not very nice words, I stroked the book, the book just like my children.
Why do you say so? For four years ago, and I see Mr. YeYongLie, and Shanghai jiaotong university press jointly plan the publication of this book, although I put the book published in encountered difficulties think too much, but it has proved, I put the book published or watch too easy. Over four years, mr.yeh, Shanghai jiaotong university press - of course observation, also have I -- for the publication of the book which is spending too much energy.
QianYongGang professor brief speech, roughly outlined the unfeasibility of qian xuesen creation course and he himself deep intervention ,had also reminded me a lot of memories.
My first to write qian xuesen's hesitant
For me, this 65 million words qian xuesen undoubtedly is an important new. This is my 2008 on November 11 in a big after the surgery, from death there break after written feature-length.
It is on August 26, 2006, Shanghai jiaotong university professor JiangXiaoYuan telephoned me, saying QianYongGang professor qian xuesen's son to Shanghai, about tomorrow night meet. I asked JiangXiaoYuan professor, meet to talk what affair, he said it was not clear, anyway you as far as possible to go out.
Day evening, Shanghai jiaotong university press send a car connect JiangXiaoYuan and me, come from jiaotong university near shaoxing hotel. There, I first with the son of professor qian xuesen QianYongGang meet. I since 1979 repeatedly seen qianxuesen, I found QianYongGang resembles his father was even qian xuesen's copy .
That day here and Shanghai jiaotong university press chief editor ZhangTianWei and just adjust Shanghai work HanJianMin doctor, he later jiaotong university press. I was the first to meet with them. Although 1986 April I'm in Shanghai jiaotong university publishing house published a book I edited by the party and government officials technology required , after all, as time passes by, the personnel all must. However, there is Shanghai jiaotong university press leaders present, I estimate that must be want me to write a book about qian xuesen's book.
Indeed, at dinner QianYongGang asked, ready to publish a illustrated the HuaChuan qian xuesen, about me to write. Shanghai jiaotong university press said, Shanghai jiaotong university is qian xuesen qian xuesen's Alma mater, books many is by Shanghai jiaotong university publishing house, they claim to be qian xuesen publications base . Faced with such bring enthusiasm of manuscripts, I appreciate and hope, let me consider carefully.
Back home, I checked, about qian xuesen various biography has won 10 species (admittedly of those books often mixed with many fabricated false story, truly prestigious qian xuesen biography say haven't).
What makes me feel unfortunately, though qian xuesen alive, but he refused to interview. Qian xuesen opposition in the lifetime writing biographies, but few interviews. Qian xuesen's this attitude, not began his become developed after a week, but most early in 1950, he at the California institute of technology said: people on his deathbed best don't write books (biography), lest alive began to regret it. I still think qian xuesen such treatment biography attitude is wrong. Qian xuesen in later life, if you have plenty of time to interview for the later left a stonewall. In fact, it is very meaningful work. I once publicly criticized the 106 live the song meiling reluctant to write memoirs, think she unprovoked away a Chinese modern history. Guidelines, history of old people in the brains the precious memory, not his private property , but belong in this world.
In addition, qian xuesen preach and write to me with death HuiMaQiang , backtrack flavor. I only in early years wrote a series of scientists biography. Remember, in the early 1980s, I served as Shanghai science and technology association and the standing committee of the China association for science and technology committee, had the chance to meet many Chinese first-class scientists, how often I have interviewed famous mathematician hua luogeng, SuBuQing academician (then says strand members), interviewed academician of Chinese genetics mogul, interviewed to break the father of replantation of ChenZhongWei academician, interviewed famous chemist WangYou academician... But then I turned to China's contemporary major recent political long documentary literature writing, what I have written mostly CCP top politicians, already no longer write scientist. So about the HuaChuan writing of qian xuesen, also procrastinate there. I think, if they find more suitable candidate, let others author to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment