Monday, February 28, 2011

Pei general presage dish we are a draw

Just put the last one again, this contract even if it deems necessary, have become. Today is the day of HuiMen: oh, my last night was hank too excited to sleep, the house is really too boring! But HuiMen with this comrade follow? Like really afraid I lmond wall like. LiuMingZhe is in front of me, I can still going!


Position is different, even prime minister torre see I will do worship ritual!


Home much two individuals, grow so as YuEr, oh! Hard to jas hin and PeiSheng.


"Two elder sister, you come back!" I pretend happy appearance, came to the ancient I become false. "My brother-in-law, long time no see."


"Ginger, you can really talk." Jas hin although and YuEr look alike, but no YuEr that court thick makeup look comfortable pole.


"Pei general, long time no see." Situ eye laugh oh! Hard to his lover is PeiSheng? The jas hin, must not do wrong, jas hin also get married so long, comrade PeiSheng is more difficult than she would not know.


This SiTuMingZhe also very strange, everyone says he cut sleeve, but how do not I never saw his partner! I'm not in ancient times,Along of course I can accept his sexual orientation of facts, but I really want to see another! At least in the great prince's house have the a male spoil what of, but I have stayed there for seven days, how also didn't see as male pet or something! How to see his most believe LuYi was just a roommaid bits!


"You and me, my brother-in-law have a chat well tonight want and second sister sleep together." They are still in the dark night to play chess.


"No." His fingers didn't stop, but the tone is very firm.


"We sisters: long time no see, want to chat about SiFangHua." I know act in pettish useless, but will have the stranger in! I will follow the rules do good.


"It looks truly, tonight I haven't is better than a dish! We com again another day, big prince, prince, almost next excused."


"My brother-in-law, how walk!" I still have something didn't say!


"In the phase of my house and the palace, you will start 6 as to run." A handsome face leans over, my heart sto for half racket. "See?"


"Nothing, rules, no stranger in add a pair of you I'd better keep a foot distance, you are so suddenly near, I would be you scared." He laughed at, that smile a little evil a bit charming, ha! Can not think, I am not cheap uggs is good for u always hate handsome boy! Besides face a comrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment