Tuesday, May 17, 2011

You look very good morning to see

Arthur Chang hit a yawn, rubbing its eyes, stood up and stretched a lazy waist. just to see him not far away from the dinner table with breakfast and a piece of paper, Arthur Chang, a slight frown, go MBT Jawabu Sandals pick up looked in the past. You look very good morning to see, probably not a good reason because of flu, so I can not bother you. Remember after the first wake up for breakfast, but also to all eat. Then sent to a drug to eat, and rest assured that the drug is specifically this morning I went out to buy. There is plenty of water. Good for your disease. I've given you the bathroom ready for toiletries, optimistic about it. Do not take wrong, if lay a finger on my toothbrush, you're dead, you know? Not have to go to work today, is the key to good patient care, if you want to go home, remember to go before the big door Haojiu Hang. After breakfast on it'll be OK, I will clean up after work. Finally, do not forget to promise me something, not allowed to smoke. weather is too cold to his physical condition this out, will certainly add to the disease. So Arthur Chang, the decision is not going to go after breakfast, and a loud noise. sitting in the living room watching TV, tired of watching TV, Xu went to the bedroom to play computer overall. simply put it as their home. If you are familiar with Arthur Chang, who see him so, certainly thought he dazzled. even in Desks or small day home, he not the case. But Xu total home, he can be so casual, even he himself were a little puzzled, and even did not want to. Arthur Chang, the company did not go to work, Xue-known to him directly after a telephone call . Arthur Chang, Xue-calling is a look, thought, or are on. generally such a situation, Arthur Chang said that he would certainly lie sick at home then, but he did not, he last night to this morning from the things that are with Wang Xue said, of course, with the total Xu little dubious that he will not say, but said he had a cold, nobody, Xu Jie for the temporary care of it. listening Arthur Chang said, Xue-only bit head and asked a few questions about his physical condition to hang up the phone. As for Wang Xue this performance. Arthur Chang not only not surprised, but seems to be the same as earlier expected. The reason is simple, if you say to yourself at home, then sooner or later will be found. But if the honest words. would give Wang Xue at ease. This is actually a psychological suggestion. that is where his next tell Wang Xue, what can not tell her ah? This not only will not let Xue-suspicious, but Arthur Chang would make her feel very honest. If it is Arthur Chang, the former would not have such a good brain, but since has gone through so many things, he had changed, and changed a lot. was no longer That was before ye. do not know the Lengxiao Zi, and also some learned calculating person. but do not know, for him, in the end is a good thing or a bad thing. was originally intended to Arthur Chang, Xu total home today a good rest in the day, But a call to break him the good wishes. When he saw the caller ID is Bai Yujie, when Arthur Chang, a slight frown, recall that since his surgery done because of memory loss, have not seen Yu clean, and do not know MBT Katika Sandals how kind she is, so long no contact, did not know she is doing. cell phone ring tones still ringing, Arthur Chang, biting her lip, connected to the phone. Work? I want to see you, right now, especially to see you. Bai Yujie asked. Look how so awkward words, ah, Arthur Chang, secretly smiled, nodded and said: Net a knock on the door of the room Bai Yujie, Arthur Chang, stunned to see her at first sight. This is Yujie it? His heart that this is pure beautiful Yujie it? This is like a changed man, not just appearance. Even the gas field has changed. Arthur Chang, a daze looking at the way, Bai Yujie smiled and said; a few mouthfuls of warm, warm, before you came, I deliberately put the air conditioning inside the house raised the temperature, not cold while you slow. Some moist eyes. He quickly lowered his head to ease a bit, then said: And it is seriously ill. Ill? Yujie terminal illness? Arthur Chang, heard not believe, for a long time, and he coughed, said: Comparison special. that easy and easy, easy is not easy to say, in short, to see that no one gave me a rule. in the end how it? what disease ah? Well, only you can treat my illness. , all its conditions are excellent, certainly better than I would find a man a hundred times. So, you cheer up okay? forget me? Bai Yujie shook his head, still very calm, said: would think it should be me. but to this day. I discovered that the original transmission has always been my man, and now all this is my punishment. up. people said the story? MBT Tabia Sandals Arthur Chang, stunned for a moment, nodded and said: Take a deep breath, got up and walked away before Arthur Chang, took on an ashtray, and then sat down, looked at him, said: I love, I love my life with people who had contacts. But I was, honestly, I do not love the man. I did with him on the ground only two. First, because it was I think you are not the same character with the other boys, so you want to know more about it. Second, because the person was chasing me is too much, I have to find a loud noise. Because as I do not want to delay those silly boys of my school. Because you the man a good character, good temper, no matter how I like, you will not be angry with me, and said white. Hello, I was bullied was spotted. I was a kid people always bully. Do not dare go home my parents said. My condition so well, I must have thrown people, so I wanted to try. Originally thought you were, ah, strange not stunned it, I know, pie out of the sky for no reason, is not toxic is an illusion, one can not turn my turn ah. But I was lying to you, ah, even in play you, do not you listened to do not feel angry? More than five years, the original five MBT Koshi Sandals years I have been cheated by you, ah, how could it not angry. Like in the movie said, you like my hands inside the toy, I like how to play all, the tired, and ready to be thrown away. But I never expected, finally, I actually had to take into their own. I never thought I will love you, I did not think I'll love you. Then you, too good, and sometimes like a muscle, it would also not say it, would rather simmer in silence. Not be regarded as a special long handsome, and had nothing to make girls like talent. And sometimes, you have some nervous, others view, you simply bored thoroughly. Do you like to speak with animals, as with the people speak. When you like a person talking to himself, really like to chat with someone the same. All in all, in my opinion, really boring ah. Good childish ah. You said I was cute to, how to become boring and childish now? But do not know why. I do not hate that, sometimes, kinda like what you are naive. With you later, not the pursuit of those boring, and I suddenly become very easy for a good comfortable. Gradually, I have got used to you by my side. Even if you leave a little bit. I will miss you. Do you remember I like to drink sweet. afraid, I'm afraid I really like you how to do. This game has always been my playing. I can also become a toy inside. As to undermine the rules of the game, you understand? I found that the time off faster. Never seems like enough. You will not tell me you are your parents make arrangements for youMBT Swala Sandals to go abroad, right? I want to you tell me, let me go, that you could not bear to me. But you do not, you say nothing. So to say, was not who dumped whom. We should not cherish the other fishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment