Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sue her bogus money

I am!mbt uk sale I wonder if you seek me

Lock! The lead officer a waved a heavy chain and lock her son.

Zhang ping looked at hurriedly block way: why did you catch my sister-in-law with what?

The officer said with a sneer at: with what? Someone delivery!

We don't cheat is suddenly send the fire just don't deliver neighbor great-aunt anxious said.

I don't care what you now have was the other reason anyway XianYa accuse you to what do you have to go there say.

Say that finish with a wave of his hand WangCuiXiang collateral several officer will leave.

In front LiuFuRui looked at hurriedly block you can't do that: I can't catch my niang I niang is a good man my niang not cheat.

Get out the little hare don't stand in the way.mbt kimondo Em LiuFuRui officer a will push aside zhang ping saw hurriedly rushed from the bosom LiuFuRui touch up money to a few strings.

Officer ye officer ye my grandma end is a decent people before the good care of it, please... yes boire du the money filial piety.

That led to the officer saw hey hey smile DianDian pence nodded a waved and said: brothers light dot this but previous WuCheng first grate county 'days' of housewife heard no decent family more polite!

Speak a few people laugh.

WangCuiXiang his teeth clenched have remained silent just recalling looked at LiuFuRui said: Kenya, you remember certain be good friends with good study well personhood don't pull down the lessons.

Empress you don't walk you not bad you not cheater they catch the wrong man LiuFuRui crying and small cheek traces crisscross.

Go go led WangCuiXiang collateral left to the officer.

LiuFuRui follow behind overtook a crowd he knows it is his only relatives if lost niang he this no where.

ZhangPingYi put picked up LiuFuRui said: Kenya to uncle home?

LiuFuRui SOB with nodded uncle my niang not bad my niang is not a cheater they catch the wrong guy

Zhang ping shook her head bite the tooth said: the dog officer is surely the benefits received one composer you should remember is there the best niang the nicest people no matter how the somebody else say you will remember uncle said today is the best woman.

I know.

Even if everyone say liar you also remember the years for you do eat things is the best woman!

Grace!

They spoke with several old neighbor aunt came to help with the woman has pulled burden to catch up LiuFuRui is a bitterly.

My neighbor to ZhangPingShui: his uncle auntMBT Goti took more than our children can also hear that you want shelter to small children clothing items he uncle shop.org this ha

Several other woman has also wipe tears to pass the clothings that zhang ping had way: do my sister-in-law said haven't given you "wages which can then accept you now what?

Alas! Is life! How were on fire? Big shen wipe tears crying threw burden ZhangPingDe tucked into the hand: you a man marries again no where to sew daughter-in-law who can give small shop.org sewing to make dress if there is problem after; come to us.

It is other say do two coats or some.

Zhang ping looked at knelt down and said: thank you my aunt, sister-in-law, are the sister-in-law, if a difficult will settle the wages owed eluded the selloff if sister-in-law cannot also surely pay off my zhang ping

Don't wake up, wake up! Female people helped zhang ping hurriedly.

LiuFuRui also follow to kneel down to say:mbt moja my niang owe money I would also

No comments:

Post a Comment