Wednesday, March 30, 2011

feminine anger and burning

Auto opened two hour to cold curtilage and LengChe has in the carmbt uk store into sleep. In cold's worries eyes SiTuChen couple appeared embrace LengChe emaciated body took her gently cover for her. LengChe canthus and a tear rolled the body also is slightly shivering like doing what a nightmare. SiTuChen see her kitten as the appearance of up into would again a thorough going-over.

??Small height son was already asleep our. You come with me to the study. Cold off said softly.

??Is.

??Cold inside the study off slowly absorb smoke and tears and rain soft has full face. She grateful to look SiTuChen trembling say: small our thank you! This son really messing around! If have no you words really don't know...

??Won't. SiTuChen firmness of say: not if. Big come unstuck. Miss not

??Good! Way to go! Cold SiTuChen off the shoulder clap nod: smallmbt bomoa our praise you to my home for you, so we are very relieved man. You have a good protection as she sank son grew up we'll put her to marry you do wife.

??Master! SiTuChen frightened to disgrace: absolutely not!

??Why you don't like this son?

??SiTuChen... The highs.

??LengChe face and smiling in the mind SiTuChen emerged he wanted to embrace this lovely kitten can LengChe just chilly looking at him in wearing refused the pride of miles away. Yes I like LengChe! But she is honourable lady I just her bodyguard just! How can I have her?

??Small our highs not the highs of nothing. The rain SiTuChen hands soft pull a face of sincere: I know you do feel grumpy not height son tender and loving. But she is also a bitter children. I also remember that said this son at the age of eight, accidental? MBT RafikiShe's had an accident but she not fallen in but by friends heap cheating nearly lost their lives. Her friends - cold home the gardener's daughter and her do friends everywhere please she left her barren hill let father get fooled by her hostage to extort money of my family. Although we sent them enough money but they still unscrupulous torture height son let her almost killed... Since then sank son will not believe in friendship more don't believe the home the servant. She live in their own world to anyone with the appearance of the vicious malicious aggressive to cover fragile heart. Actually she is a very weak child! You know not to know her to sleep every night and you came after she was miraculously no longer insomnia. I think she is dependent on you and trust you. Her temper is not already than when you arrived much better? Small our I believe you will protect height son make her happy to let her not to hurt?

??Cold, rain off all expecting at soft SiTuChen and LengChe cry appearance also in his mind, he is more and more big let his heart pain up. SiTuChen thinking of proud LengChe, cry LengChe, irascible LengChe, lovely LengChe finally a red: can face.

??Was really too good! The rain soft happy began to cry again: this thing a little older say this son - but can you promise was really too good!

??Lady this is how happy you crying? The rain off the heartache of cold soft fell into the bosom height: you can rest assured of happiness will be son. Certainly.

??In cold SiTuChen in the study of the house of LengChe set a lifetime with engagement. Maybe if it didn't happen then they really can walk to arrive together...If word of mouth can plug eggs LengChe mouth can plug the next two. She opened her mouth looked at SiTuChen wanted to send his face mercilessly clap and throw to the ground mercilessly trample. Get married? Kidding! Don't tell me that you think is responsible to me!

You don't think I want to pay what nonsense responsibility I do not love you -- never. I want you to be my bed partner, my maid, my slave. The bondage of a marriage you never can't escape my palm. All people know that you are my woman won't have man to dare to close to you your job also do not go down. As exchange I'll give you money enough money -- enough to uniform your mother's medical bills.

Thank you don't need. Even some touches LengChe heart or flatly refused to: my mother thing I can settle. Even if again poor I also don't you dirty money.

Dirty money? SiTuChen laugh. He laughs and raise LengChe jaws look her in the eye: you earned by selling the body of money does not dirty? LengChe you as always naive. But you have not rich princess the - and I am no longer is the term you at the mercy of poor boy. And the thing I notice marry you and not ask your advice. After half month the wedding.

SiTuChen!

LengChe wheeze slap laid up. Just her hand was SiTuChen caught immobility. SiTuChen put her two arms are firmly seized on the wall and LengChe was also forced him to the corner. SiTuChen strong body put her on the wall even if again struggling pressure doesn't open his earn also bound! Kiss! Bossy kiss! Cold kisses! SiTuChen clever her tongue can LengChe only choking and humiliation! Let me go! Bastard let me go!

Tears seeped SiTuChen finally stopped flowing and offense. SiTuChen gazed at the whole body scar curled up in the corner tears delicate like cats the same girl heart inexplicably a sour. No I can't softhearted! Cold home owe me so many such punishment are only just started just!

Tried to smother love dearly SiTuChen still chilly say: remember how I said to you? Don't try to stand against me. You resist time I will give you a kiss. And I don't like the appearance of BingHaoFu you wear. I'll getmbt sini clothes to give you change.

Well... You go fetch me change. I don't like to wear so ugly BingHaoFu.

That's right! Seeing LengChe incredibly so obedient SiTuChen satisfactory smiled: darling obedient don't WuNi I mean. I'll bring you clothes.

Stay SiTuChen stepped out of the door LengChe ran like rose. First she ran to the door will see the doorway stood four powerful frame had to turned back. Bastard SiTuChen! Incredibly still for someone to look at me! But I always had a way of escape!

She hold physical pain look down from the window sill. Fortunately she live is the third floor even if fall also won't fell dead. There is almost no thinking she climb off the balcony attempt to use this way. SiTuChen fled hospital escape

Awful... How LengChe feet to unboard also how hard whatever she the lawn looks or very distant appearance. She was like a teether so jump down but not this determination.

LengChe in what you do! Bastard!

No comments:

Post a Comment