Wednesday, March 30, 2011

quickly took LengChe

ACTS our see in the balcony perform dangerous actions to the LengChe mbt uk saleimmediately she ran away. hand angry roar a way: LengChe you are a fool? You this will fell dead! Come on!

??I don't!

??Come on!

??Don't! You let go!

??LengChe hand was SiTuChen firmly seized SiTuChen arduous and took her want to drag her to your side. No I don't want to his side! One side is the devil is the side of heaven! Is the side of prison is the side of freedom! A man will make the right choice!

??Looking at SiTuChen ferocious face reminded of his tyrannical heart a horizontal two feet LengChe stamped to jump down hard. SiTuChen felt only LengChe hand out and has dropped to lawn. SiTuChen hurried and ran downstairs to but only saw limped LengChe fled figure.

??LengChe! You think you fled to drop? Don't beside me let you so humiliation? I tell you I will set you! You never get away!

??SiTuChen gnash teeth in hatred of LengChe clenched his fist at the direction of the fleeing yelled.

??St Mary's hospital.

??LengChe stood in sterile ward through thick glass watching outside inside that body inserted her lethargy, pipes, full of tears suddenly chung women come out. And she surrounded by unsmiling doctors holding thick bill.

??Cold Mrs Miss cold until now still owe hospital troublembt bomoa you 5 million as soon as possible. It also

??Good! The doctor I just won a million you first keep. Just don't stop mother's medicine! No matter how much money I will out!

??Facing the borderline of death's mother is LengChe never whatever dignity out to her gold SiTuChen to doctor. Hurriedly From the day counting accident rain soft has been in a coma for five years. During this five-year inter-cooled off dead cold was defeated and the home of the soft live daily operations of sterile ward in more than 100,000. Say life is a soft rain money that sustains - expensive money. Without those advanced instruments and purchased drugs she had entered the heaven.

??In fact the rain is very low risk of soft awake with drugs like this that sustains life also just wasted money just. Doctors have advised LengChe forgo treatment can LengChe determined shake head say what also not agree. In order to heal her mother what live to all dry. Her do a maid done salesman finally took the road - only miss nightclub, this is the most easy money fastest.

??In the five years LengChe changes in the growth of world full strength. She became ever been his contempt for the poor and nightclubs life finally let her understand the poor when betraying dignity in heart with a smile on his face how pain. Looked at by a few money,MBT Wingu madness matchless grace youth guest she began to regret the proud post. Her big temper has already been miss life flattened instead is tolerant and open-minded. Now she is not proud of roses but at the bottom of daisies blooming hard - though unremarkable but particularly pure and fresh.

??Mom you wake up! I have a lot of words want to speak to you! I'd like to tell you about this son grew up also wiser. I also want to tell you how much I missed you...

??In LengChe lying on her dilapidated rental housing looked at dark ceiling long sighed. Mother's closed his eyes, doctors cold expression and SiTuChen an evil grin on her mind constantly emerge how scattered not go. Swing

??Mom you had slept five years wake up! Don't wake up words I really want despair... The more money out of that life again painstakingly that doesn't matter I really can't lose you -- me in this world only relative! I will do everything in my power to efforts to earn money but I won't attached to SiTuChen that bastard! I definitely won't attached to that betrayed my man...mbt fora Absolutely not!

No comments:

Post a Comment