Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cloth masked see not pure black dress

In that day after his abnormal cheap uggs is good for u violent temper. In that day after she learned that all true want to become calm.you, calm to though not he generally.


"Damn, don't haven't find out exactly is who told her yao." YeShiXuan resentment scold kneeling on the ground of the black dress person.


"Damn, but it never subordinate anyone entered her palace. Besides that day she was sick, queen to visit had once." Guyinblack seems to be implied meaning is the queen mother told her general.


"Do you think is the queen mother." YeShiXuan turned, and now face seems calm a lot.


"Subaltern not say that. But does not seem to be queen mother told her." Guyinblack thoughtful thinking about her sentence letter not letter. Actually before talking about content he didn't hear it.


"How do this words speak?" Not the kui as emperors, always hide my heart very tired now.


"It seems that she is more than the queen mother know. I always feel that she is like cotton queen and a general." person under the expression. But he where-for the cotton son and core son is one general. Yes, this is the black dress person does. Natural special ability is YeShiXuan secretly develop.


"Won't. Hum, I'll go and see her." He flew to cotton phoenix palace light achievement of the roof silently looking at room reaction.


"Some, I can't eat." I looked at the hands of helpless little bird's nest.


"No, your body so weak must take it." Some does not for now she entreat impressed.


"Don't, I'll tell you one thing. That can you don't let me drink." Inner NTH struggle decided after or tell something good.


"That should see what's the matter, maybe I'll think about it." Some prim sitting in a chair.


"In fact not so take care of me, I just take my life points a little bit to another and sisters." Yes, she said that the sisters is cotton son,how when she ashes of time, core son asked her life of hades to distribute some cotton son, make her happy after leave.


"Boon? The sister who is. How do I don't know." Some curious continue to ask.


"Go to the door to see this palace name you'll know that." I am not much said, because some know will be dangerous.


People from rooftops hear the dialogue somewhat shocked, she gave her life points to some cotton son. This is what happened. He needs hurriedly send spirits to check.


The next morning, I haven't awake. Anyway is get rid lie-ins problem luo.


Open my eyes, mommy! Frighten me leap. I hurry up "ChenQie don't know emperor on baby, I'm sorry. I'm sorry."


YeShiXuan watching eyes panic hurriedly climb up to footman of man is this, that even say sorry to all so like her. "The queen, illness need not bow." He gave her the quilt cover.


She fright, panic looking at him. "The queen, how so carelessly sick?" His tone very gentle, but vaguely can recognize a indifference.


"Thank you, your highness care. ChenQie without serious injury." Loving you, like a heartbeat difficult touch. Think of cotton son said of his heart is gentle, but he needs to apathy disguise his gentleness.


"Since the queen, nothing serious. That I just walked first." If come also hurried to also in a hurry. He suddenly remembered that night and stay other wives, but couldn't see my one eye. Is Angina up.


"Core son, what happened to you." Some discovered I look pale, forehead is emitted dots sweat.


"I'm ok, fine." Speak and lethargy in the past.


Wake up is already evening moments. "Some, how crying again. I am not saying I'm okay! Pass a few days, my body will recover." I comfort with such total because I cry once-gawky girl.


"Core son, always said that they're ok. I know you don't want me worry about you, but you so that I can more worried about you." Some crying embrace me.


"Sorry, some. Let you worry. I promise I'll take good care of yourself, never let yourself ill well." I coaxed, who knows, would I still sick?


Some erase tears, eyes straight looking at me. "This but you said." This time she look exactly like him get sugar child.


At this time of night quiet a lot of,Still here also almost a year now. Father, mother, drives. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment