Wednesday, January 19, 2011

the whole body blood are frozen


All of a sudden, the phone rang, and ChengLi look phone on xiaoke made a keep silent sound gestures, xiaoke see that it is his wife to call you back. Telephone that voice clear:

"Husband, I'm not feeling well, home cooking dinner for me to eat."

"Oh, well, I eat outside, may drive back, I give you pack something go back, white porridge?"

"No. I don't feel well ah, I wait for you, do you come back to me to eat, you now eat right? Still half an hour enough? Back!"

"Ah, well, good."

Small may imagine that a Mrs. Cheng, take a telephone to rely on soft leather sofa in the home or big double bed, languid is lazy manner, the room is not big, but must be heaped with books, there are all kinds of DVD discs, have a big television, because ChengLi like. Half an hour later, he'll frantic, driving back home, for she cook, then they sat together, chatting his daughter away at school, chat in the country's parents should send some money back, then they can still holding hands to the village garden walk, and know affectionately dozen hello. While xiaoke, probably sitting in the strange city that do not belong to his only a temporary shelter of the small room, hair foolish, or fall with tears.

ChengLi think, xiaoke you say anything, is in blame me? Is the blame me, what can I say?

ChengLi said: "xiaoke, smile, like the first time we met." Xiaoke reluctantly laughed, and feel my mouth, I was a bitter cold, like standing in forty degrees centigrade below zero of snow drink ice generally, the whole body blood are frozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment