Tuesday, January 18, 2011

namely vague land charged them


Previously and our friends about, I once used no tone: "never mind, he and I nothing special deep feelings, is back to see." I say so, you are very far place, hold hover with the last of the strength waiting for us, So say, you round-the-clock rely on artificial oxygen maintains life, namely vague land charged them must have been waiting the university entrance exam again inform us end, So say, I don't know that it is the last side.

 I haven't sit around you accompany you talk, no holding your arm with you in the sunshine, I don't even have to hold your hand... Up until now, I finally understand, you won't sit there like expecting festival generally expect me. Grandpa, sorry, in fact, I love you.

Tombs. All the couplet and garlands being stacked together and then lit a fire. The fog dispersed not exorbitant, the firelight flared than the sun still bright. In the tombs of peripheral and quietly growing some unknown lilac plants, were fine petals and humble blades. Dense purple, I seem to see him, and that I was dealing with "grandpa" title but couldn't be I really care for the elderly, live in a remote hometown raise many evergreen plants in window edge of the old man, patience and finely ground told me how good practice brush calligraphy old man, sneak allowance give I told me to study the old man, and now they are not around the elderly and to his guilt lifetime of old man!

No comments:

Post a Comment