Friday, November 18, 2011

stupidity of the country female



You, traits the usual, she namely not high; you, black peel, eyes small. First time I saw you, I virtually insignificant, merely as you talk, namely active deep baritone, speaking mellifluous Mandarin, of special note, every word a precious of witty conversation, as there is a colossal magnetic field, will I see child fascinated. With the increase in contacts, I discovered that a person's heart can be the native rich. Do you have a muscular literary skills, you have research ashore the aesthetics, you see, the problem has peerless insights, and you comprehend the masterpiece of living, yet also understand how elegant life. You have a agreeable time the computer namely not merely one non-professional, kid too sing agreeable melodies that disco, but likewise put a man into the dancing. I memorize one time, me and you jump mesmerizing converge, have a kind of seems favor quondam lives. That moment you touched me repeatedly,Supra NS Strapped, as my memory forever nailed. The most essential entity is, I met you,timberland classic boots mens, do not you let me penetrate the earth in this village countryside women, the transition from mediocre apt great, from naught to convert someone to chase. I have not been away from home,ugg sparkles boot, work first came to the far Africa,UGG Jimmy Choo Boots, for from their loved ones, helpless, a few days off, I started unhappy, depressed, actually the initiation of the fancy of ​​home. Is unknown to you, 1st fed to a special greeting: We work out who are shouldering family responsibilities, breakdown, should not be what we absence. This sentence I hesitated and made me ask ourselves. Was removed between the mind, you have sent a message: the same live dissimilar day, you can great, can blunt, to see how you prefer. His own life into it, to work in Africa, should be a peerless experience, do not garbage in vain. Awaken a dreamer! Since then, I started with a affirmative attitude towards my work life, I knowledgeable to use the diary fashion, jot down my observations and are analytic, study to use a pen to reflect on their reflection of life, but the main Yes, I knowledgeable from you perception of life,Chukka Timberland, thankful life taste better life. I not only actively participated in various activities organized along the corporation, and help you to start learning computer operation, learn how to way,Roxy Tall UGGs Boots, learn entire the new things in my eyes, even singing and dancing. (Because you said: folk will not live will not work) actually absence to thank God, I thought their homes would be complicated to cost six annuals since the emergence of a mentor favor you (I base that you really a morsel nice instructor, in front of me, not you can not question the question), my life, opened the colorful new picture. Are you a little bit of excavating and found the body of my writing latent; you, quit me in stupidity of the country female, establish a mature and self-confidence a little bit of elegance, is you, let me understand, how life was not wasted, How can 1 really lived! However, there is not ending feast! Expiration of 6 years, we will be leaving, because we are all family-oriented people, life must return to the original track. But I do not sorrowful because I accustom to have! People, Life Expectation? Life you can meet such a confidant, a friend,UGG 5453, this life, enough! Though far away, but by the time you meditation of Red in either right where you are afterward, no stuff what the hereafter I can live, my heart will be filled with infinite sweetness and endless tenderness, this enough to resist the chilly and all the globe sorrowful.

No comments:

Post a Comment