Tuesday, November 1, 2011

know how this is going on

lock this time, and suddenly felt chilly ass, Her look is totally your own glorious image to see. Forward line of five people walking around like a few kilometers, found in front of a stone house. Although there are no people do not know, but this is their first encounter since the matrix into the clues, pick up the pace went unto stone. Stone house that the door is ajar, and gently push it open. The decoration inside is very simple, positive a stone table, a wooden chair and a futon on the floor, In addition to time it is no matter. There is a stone table and a jade ring Jane. Pine, who looked at each other, and finally went up to the pine that get in the hands of the Yu-Jane, may at this time, What few people do not know how this is going on at the same time that the Yu-Jane burst emerge from a mass of green gas, the last of a group composed of gas actually figure who trained the old man image. In order to compete cents source device even my Bi-based satellite channel is almost destroyed, I was also involved in the battle field that can later be two of the San Xian them my injuries, I know I will come next Sanxian robbery, and I was unharmed at this time befell, I know I can not through the robbery, so use some of my remaining energy of the final layout of the matrix out of some people waiting for the arrival of affinity here with a storage ring, inside There are a lot of spar, and some of what material mixing device, as well as the source star Pitt formulas of almost every

No comments:

Post a Comment