Friday, July 29, 2011

or how worthy we Song Shidao

 But this and other annoying things, and I determined to discuss it as my brother, can you wait a few days? Song Jingang said: I have to leave immediately, but will leave your contact person, as long as Kouxiong nod, who will arrange everything for you. Kouzhong contact with his studied approach, but also talked about Jiangdu situation, only leave out. ※ ※ ※ Square, a west wind declared by Tongjin floor drains built small hospital, Xu Ziling sitting hall, waiting Kouzhong. This is Shichong provided to their secret nests to avoid the eyes and ears. At this point Kouzhong came, slumped in his chair and sat down on the left, uncharacteristically not as eloquent as usual, that endlessly. Xu Ziling light: what happened? Kouzhong downcast and said: I am officially broke up, and Yu-induced, no restore hope. Xu Ziling strange: how could something like this child? With you Zhongshao silver tongue, white can become black, deer can be a horse, what is irreparable. Kouzhong sigh: is the brother said, I so badly, I am still playing. Alas! My question is, then give birth to her only true love, so the tongue is useless. Xu Ziling stunned and said: You're not joking it. Kouzhong speechless: joking? Xuanyou hint of bitter smile, peering looked just bought to wear new boots and said: I agreed to no longer appear in front of her, the anguish was walking on it barefoot in the rain. At that time the whole person virtual lack weakness, shortness of breath, eyes blur, the heart is like a blacksmith's hammer hit the anvil on the big bang to the same sound, more heavy, thunderous boom was swollen brain, almost possessed by the Devil. Xu Ziling incredibly spent staring at him trying to get it and said: You forgot Li Xiuning it? Kouzhong sad and said: wake up this morning, I really forgot her mind only Songyu Zhi. Alas! Jintang romance worse than that, if the person drowning in the sea depths of immersion, the weight of chest pain nausea shade. Xuzi Ling said: Let me speak to and the three Miss? Kouzhong categorically said: must not, my brother let it past. I Kouzhong to fight the world, why the relationship by marriage? Humph! I hope yu can still cause her to be happy without me. Xu Ziling smile: Do not you think she can not have happiness. That's good, or how worthy we Song Shidao. Kouzhong angrily: You still do not believe I have three lady is really it? Xu Ziling holding his hand over the shoulders, shake or two, sighed: you can forget Li Xiuning, since you can also forget Song Yuzhi, leave the spirit of do other things now!

No comments:

Post a Comment