Friday, December 24, 2010

I just want to make a spectator

I like the beautiful world, talk about prose writing, I 30metres, my thoughts are peopled with many things. Without good mood, is only an ordinary reader, I see literature books much, but I very love of books, I believe in the book the world. Also believe that there are book describing things, lack only discovered. Astronomers people hidden in inner things out, through the form of literature they appear.
I always feel yourself with the surrounding those classmate antipathetic, I don't like too noisy environment, I prefer the quiet. The people around them some bad behavior, always unintentionally hurt me. I am too bookworm gas, ideas naive, I don't want to straying their circle, , sufficient. Sometimes, I also think, I exactly like what? Is blankly of market economy, true don't know how to go after, numerous and complicated things need to be faced. Perhaps, now in addition to learning, all letting nature take its course!
Perhaps, the present all, later will be able to change slowly. I probably will also be changed. Really appreciate hearing from you, yourself to a don't know place. Too many thoughts, really "shear continuously, the reason also disorderly, is sky, nether general taste in the heart." Sometimes think oneself, often with their struggle of the shape, let me fantasy out many antics. It is really ridiculous, you know? When I received your letter, I am afraid, I may just a act on impulse, yet you so sincere, I didn't know what to do. Later, I think a lot of for a long time, maybe we could not many words can chat. Our cultural level differ so big, but I rarely with male classmate contacts. Protects the movement, let me have guilt, as huangcizaibei, how can I treat a sincere friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment